Are you interested in every way to improve your internet marketing packages? We are giving out multiple tips to help you improve your marketing package in the most efficient ways. The days of newspaper ads are over, and pushing your employees and management to participate in supplying content is a huge factor in product development.
BizHostNC has been doing internet marketing and social media marketing since the beginning of social media. We have seen the rise in popularity of social media marketing really take off over the last few years. Some companies have even chosen to hire Social Media Managers who simply manage all the social media profiles as their career.
What are some things that can give you an edge over the competition, and how should a social media campaign be presented?
Social Media Marketing Tips
- Your online image is important, you need to have a presence over all social media platforms.
- Business listing sites such as Angie’s List, and other platforms that clients can submit reviews on (Google Business, Facebook Pages, and more) are super important. If you have tons of bad reviews online, most people will shy away from your service. On the other hand, if you have a 5 star rating with hundreds of happy clients, you are always going to be picked first.
- Activity within your profiles is important, if a possible lead is surfing the web and comes across an article they are interested in that links back to your Social media profile they are likely to “Like, Follow and Subscribe” to your profile. Guess what, that is the easiest lead generation you will find!
Email Marketing Tips
- According to data recently compiled by Magnetic, 44 percent of people in the United States and Canada checked their personal email one to three times a day. That means your email marketing campaign could potentially reach millions, even billions of people on a regular basis.
- Any clients that have made purchases or use your services should always be added to your email marketing campaigns, this keeps them in the loop of new and exciting features or upgrades you offer.
- Building email lists are the next most important step in lead generation, these email list are your lifeline.
- Use sweepstakes, raffles and other giveaway or promotional marketing campaigns to really boost involvement in your email marketing campaigns, while doing so you can promote your social media.
Interested in more tips and ideas that BizHostNC uses when boosting your internet marketing to the max? We are always here to answer your questions and support local North Carolina business.