Are you thinking it’s time to transfer away from these cheap or free web hosting providers and upgrade to a professional managed service? We offer FREE transfer of your website from your current hosting to our servers! If you are experiencing lots of errors, bots or security issues then you are likely using a cheap service that is not being properly managed. Other issues could be running out of storage space, bandwidth, or just plain hosting with very few features. BHNC offers tons of features for your business, with our cPanel control panel you can literally take control of every aspect of your hosting account. View some of our features by reviewing the “Managed Hosting” area, or simply send us an email via the Contact page.
Does your webhosting provider offer these?
• Usable web design tools. And an updated server software.
• E-commerce advice as well as options likes form remailer, chat, or bulletin board.
• Remote access. Allows access to and uploading of files from anywhere in the world.
• Unparalleled services. Answers to technical questions as well as solutions to problems. Customer service must be 24×7 in actuality.
• Plan options.
• Sufficient disk space and bandwidth.
• A 24×7 uptime.
• A free trial option.
• Quality Internet connection plans. The host should be clear about what they can offer for example, if they offer T1 then it allows only 1.544 Mbps while an OC-256 allows 13,000 Mbps.
• Server speeds that are not hindered by the number of sites being accessed simultaneously. Ping a site and see the response time.
• Processors that can take immense load and not slow down the site’s transmission.
• Tight and dependable security measures. Ensure that your site will be protected from unwanted intrusions. Security protocols should be clearly outlined. The hosting company must have plans in place to upgrade and maintain security measures.
Sadly a web hosting dream can become a nightmare when: the host does not keep promises, the site outgrows the hosting plan, there are no responses to your e-mails or phone calls of distress, the charges are way beyond your budget, the server has a virus or other problems.
Do not panic, take a breath and try and solve hosting problems by using web hosting talk forums. These are interactive and you will get many suggestions and offers within a minute or two of posting your dilemma.
Do your homework well visit one of the links below it will narrow as well as facilitate your work.
Web hosting is not difficult if you plan well, know your options, and keep abreast of technological developments. BizHostNC is here to make your web hosting adventure much easier.